If you are looking to install DSTV over fibre in Cape Town, talk to us. Our work is to do DSTV fibre connection in multi-unit residential buildings. We also upgrade communal DSTV to fibre, for high quality pictures. As DSTV accredited installers, we employ advanced engineering techniques to make the digital signal processing more efficient.
- For Quotes On DStv Over Fibre in Cape Town / Residential And Communal
- Call 087 550 3571
Reasons To Connect Dstv To Fibre
Multichoice Africa recommends residential fibre for a number of reasons. This can be distributed throughout a large apartment building and is beneficial in the following ways:
- There are reduced chances of signal loss when the distribution is done over fibre optic cables. The traditional coaxial installation using RG6 cabling is not as efficient.
- When you connect DSTV to fibre, you eliminate the clutter that comes due to multiple conduits and system funneling.
- In future, all MUD systems will feature some form of fibre optic system. This is due to its ability to send all the satellite dish quadrants to the decoder. It also requires very minimal cabling.
- Did you know that fibre optic systems are reliable are a form of cabling? They rarely undergo wear and tear. You can, therefore, be sure of less servicing in future.
Different Ways To Upgrade To Fibre
DSTV over fibre optic cabling can be done in several ways. Talk to a DSTV accredited installer to advise you on the type of installation that will be more appropriate for you. The differences in requirements emanate from the fact that buildings are different. Residential fibre can be installed using any of the following systems:
- Fibre optic cable to the receiver. In this option, you will run the fibre cable to the decoder or premises. You will use a fibre optic receiver to convert the light signal to normal satellite frequency. This will be distributed over a coax cable. These optical receivers will be installed in each of the tenants’ units or houses.
- Fibre optic cable to FTU onwards to a multi-switch. The fibre optic cable is made so that it connects the optical LNB and an optical receiver. From the optical receiver, it is transmitted to a multi-switch, which splits the satellite frequency and transmits it to the receiving decoders. The tenants will have no need for an optical receiver. All they need to do in their houses is to plug into the coax.
The way you choose to have your DSTV fibre connection made will be dictated by the complexity of the connection and the preference of the owner of the building. To be sure of what you are putting up in your home, talk to us.
We have been installing DSTV systems over the years and you can rely on our vast experience to get the best results. Our assurance is that we shall provide you with the highest quality of workmanship.
If you are in doubt, why don’t you are the many companies and individuals we have worked for? They can vouch for us, given the quality of services we provide everywhere we go. From us, you can only be sure of getting high quality survives. We work only with the best products to install DSTV over fibre in Cape Town. Talk to us today!